The Center for Markets in Transition (CEMAT) of the Aalto University School of Business is a research and education center founded in 1998. CEMAT’s mission is to provide academic and applied research results useful to Finnish enterprises operating in rapidly emerging markets (Russia, Baltic states, Asia and Latin America) as well as to promote the competitiveness of Helsinki metropolitan region as part of the Baltic Sea Region. We also educate future experts on Russia and Asia by channeling our research results to Master’s level education.
Center for Markets in Transition (CEMAT)
- 16.10.2015 Seminar "The Finnish and Russian innovation environments in comparison – platform for networking?"
- 16.10.2015 Symposium “China in Turbulence – Paths forward for Nordic Businesses?”
- 22.09.2014 Seminar on Russian Business from Commerce to e-Commerce
- 20.05.2014 Professor Riitta Kosonen appointed to one of the advisory groups of the EU's Horizon 2020 programme
- 28.01.2014 CEMAT builds a bridge between academia, business and politics in Europe’s Northern Dimension Structures
Up-to-date reviews of the economic development of Russia and China from the perspective of Finnish enterprises (in Finnish).
The website provides research information on Russia for Finnish companies (in Finnish).
NDI is an open network community of universities and research institutes which pools expertise on the Northern Dimension. NDI aims to foster cooperation between the academia, public sector and business actors as well as disseminate and promote information and expertise related to Northern Dimension among the decision-makers and society at large.
School of Business
CENTER FOR MARKETS IN TRANSITION (CEMAT)
P.O. Box 21230
Switchboard: +358 9 47001
Tel +358 40 353 8149
Fax +358 9 431 38706
Professor Riitta Kosonen is the Head of the Center