The Center for Markets in Transition (CEMAT) of the Aalto University School of Business is a research and education center founded in 1998. CEMAT’s mission is to provide academic and applied research results useful to Finnish enterprises operating in rapidly emerging markets (Russia, Baltic states, Asia and Latin America) as well as to promote the competitiveness of Helsinki metropolitan region as part of the Baltic Sea Region. We also educate future experts on Russia and Asia by channeling our research results to Master’s level education.
Center for Markets in Transition (CEMAT)
- 06.02.2013 Finnish companies in India: Closeness to customers is the decisive location factor
- 19.12.2012 China is strategically ever more important for companies, even at a time of slower growth
- 19.12.2012 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- 05.12.2012 China’s growth expected to continue – remarks from the Nordic conference
- 01.11.2012 Simo Leppänen’s Doctoral dissertation: Roles of the public and private sectors in Russia
Up-to-date reviews of the economic development of Russia and China from the perspective of Finnish enterprises (in Finnish).
The website provides research information on Russia for Finnish companies (in Finnish).
RBGC works for fostering the competitiveness of the Baltic Sea Region by improving accessibility in the Eastern part of the BSR.
School of Business
CENTER FOR MARKETS IN TRANSITION (CEMAT)
P.O. Box 21230
Switchboard: +358 9 47001
Tel +358 40 353 8149
Fax +358 9 431 38706
Professor Riitta Kosonen is the Head of the Center